Support The Community... Support the Kids...


KARAOKE WEDNESDAYS BABY...LET's HAVE FUN

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Check out this DMV Independent Artist "Artist on the Rise"

MARCH/APRIL NEWSLETTER
I am very excited to announce that I recently signed a record deal with Bmore Original Records. I will still be putting out the Gen X mixtape as scheduled, but now you can all look forward to many more projects, guided by the hands of world reknown DJ and producers- DJ Excel and DJ Booman, as well as the whole team over at Bmore Original. I hope all my supporters and fans are as excited as I am! Visit www.bmoreoriginal.com to learn more about my new label.
  



Check out the latest release from Gen X:


Download and Listen ---> Here




LAW OF THE FEW RECORD POOL -- 2
After a break in the first quarter, I am pleased to announced that the Law of the Few Record Pool will return once again! I have a whole new set of DJs for the Co-Sign hour, brand new songs for the mixtape [Mixed by DJ Ykcor], and some special guests that you won't want to miss! THIS IS THE ONLY INDIE RECORD POOL OF ITS KIND!!!!
Artists/Managers: Submit (2) songs only for the New Music Listening Session to: ltfrecordpool@gmail.com.
Businesses: Contact litfrecordpool@gmail.com for sponsorship opportunities. The last record pool at nearly 400 people attend.
Press: Submit press pass requests with press credentials toltfrecordpool@gmail.com. Limited passes available this time!!




RSVP to be added to Harmony's Guest List!
CONNECT



VIDEOS
harmony muzik and tangie | dmv helps haiti 2011
dmvincible: sxsw from the dmv to austin, tx
tangie and harmony muzik live at weyones
no words- harmony muzik feat. pro' verb


SXSW RECAP

SXSW was amazing! I met so many new people (many of whom are getting this newsletter for the 1st time), saw incredible shows, and came home with music from all over the country. My shows included the DMVincible Stage at Prague, and the Hip Hop Howl show at Lipstick24. Of course I had to slide over the Detroit [Made In Michigan] show, Hustlepalooza, and the Brooklyn Bodega Show on Saturday though. I look forward to going back again next year. Video footage should be ready by the time I send the next newsletter out, but you can check my blog for regular updates. Check out a few pics from SXSWdown below.


Harmony Muzik + Iriscience + DJ Babu [Dilated Peoples]

Harmony Muzik + DJ Z [DJBooth.net] + DJ J-$crilla

Young Riot [Amalgam Digital] + Harmony Muzik

Harmony Muzik + Audra the Rapper [Maybach Music Group]

See all the pics from SXSW on my Facebook Page!

No comments: