Support The Community... Support the Kids...


KARAOKE WEDNESDAYS BABY...LET's HAVE FUN

Friday, May 27, 2011

A Musical Message From Stevie!!

Words & Music...As we claim what is ours not what you say is to be...We continue to play music that our people need. This season is un restful. Many people going thru many changes and transitions. Folks losing their lives in the storm.
I've taken to riding thru the "hood" on a regular these days and I wonder who in the world decided that it was ok to have rats walking thru your neighborhood in board daylight, and standing up to the cat that got in its face. I saw it with my own two eyes.
Everything must change and as it changes our strength defines us. Don't dwell on the things you can't change but focus on the things you can...
Musically
Carol Riddick~Believe in Me
Me'Shell Ndege`ocello~ Bittersweet
Erkah Baud~My Life
Jesse Boykins III~ Sobriety
Rahsaan Patterson~Stop Breaking My Heart
Leela James~Mistreating Me
Eric Roberson~f/ Lalah Hathway~Dealing
Ra-Re Valverde~May B I'm the 1
Larie~ Average Brother
Twin Spirit~Rule & Regulations
Anthony David~As Above So Below
Matthew Daniel f/Trionna McClendon
Sy Smith~ You're the One
Fudakochi~ Love 101






No comments: